Well, hopefully! It’s been more than an year since I have written anything here. This, inspite of having too many things to write and composing one too many posts in my head. I had work – yes, setting up the equation since our move here (we moved mid-June) took some time – yes, but I feel I
could should have made time for one of my most favourite pastimes. Am here to amend that by trying to post everyday this month 😛 Wanted to start on the 1st itself, but we were away in a far-off land with absolutely no network strength at all. I have no idea if anybody is still following this blog, but thanks much if you are 🙂
If there’s one thing I have done A LOT in the last one year, it should be travel. We are avid travellers even otherwise, but last year was a notch above 😉 I think most posts this month are going to be travel tales and inspiring stories of people I have met during them 🙂 To make my own journey easier, am going to do a recap of all the places I/we visited during the year.
- Delhi – visited twice, on work
- Chennai – twice again, on work
- Hyderabad – thrice!, on work
- Jaipur – On work – So glad I got to meet up with Shilpa. She was such a sweetheart to have adjusted to my time-tantrums 🙂
- Mangalore-Bantwal-Kukke – Was invited as a speaker for the 150th birthday celebrations of a college in Bantwal. Visited Mangalore and Kukke Subramanya too.
- Long road trips – Bengaluru-Mumbai (Su, me and in-laws), Bengaluru-Rameswaram-Kanyakumari (Su and I), Bengaluru-Malenadu (the two of us again) (we returned yesterday night). I got to meet RM in Mumbai – yay yay!, and apparently was the first blogger friend to have met R2 😛
- Family trips – Kollur, day trips to Akkihebbal (an 800 years old, beautiful riverside Lakshmi Narasimha swamy temple), Nadi Narasimha (a thousand year old marvel!), Abbur, Kadiri (our family deity from Su’s side – twice again), Ankanakoppa (family deity from my side of the family) and many more on work 😀
No wonder then that our Zest has done 14000 kms in less than 9 months! The best thing about the move back has been the wonderful times we are getting to spend with the family. Bengaluru traffic sucks, and we miss our huge gang of friends in Hyderabad very very often, but this kind of makes up for it. I really wish I could have the best of both worlds wherever we are, sigh!
I do think that’s enough for a return post, isn’t it?;) Look forward to writing daily and also getting back to reading all of you 🙂