- … that necessity is definitely the Mother of everything – I can’t imagine all that I did that day when I was alone and had that fall. You just get going when its necessary!
- … that it’s all within you! I have had so many gloomy moments in the past 1 week – the pain + the arrival of Aunt Flow + the helplessness when you see the husband multi-tasking and at your call without even taking a relaxed shower + the boredom + not being used to sit at one place and what not? But all it takes is for you to tell yourself that all izzz well and you can still be happy with what you have – the laptop, the Kindle, the books and ofcourse the loving husband 😛
- … nobody is indispensable at anytime, anywhere – Somehow, we always think too much when it comes to taking leave from work, leaving behind the home and husband, and going away for a while etc… etc… This is the major thing I have realized in the last few days – EVERYTHING goes on; may be a tad bit lesser in order and degree, but it does! So, take that time off if you are still thinking about it 🙂 [Note to Su: If you are reading this, am still not convinced about not dragging you with me on all those vacations I want to take though ;)]
- Smile and the world smiles with you – this is just so damn true! The day I fell, I cracked silly jokes, tried to smile and I could see how much this eased the tension of the dear ones. Ofcourse what has happened to me is not a very big thing *touchwood and godbless*, but it definitely helps to have lighter moments. It helped me a lot because I am **** scared of doctors, I was taking an injection after ages and the last I had taken an X-ray was for that mandatory medical test when you take up your first job 🙄
- … that we take so many things for granted in our daily lives and forget to be thankful for small mercies! It takes me 10 minutes to reach the rest room from my bed – a ‘task’ that probably takes just a few seconds on the normal days 🙂
- … yet again that you are married to a ‘Su’perMan 8) and that you are a kid to your parents at any age whatsoever 😀
- … that you are always first for your family even if they don’t express it or may be don’t express it the way you want them to. There are ‘n’ times when I
yell attell Su he loves his work, blah blah more than me etc… etc.. though even at those times you know within yourself that it is not true and these hard times just make that love, trust and understanding stronger. Makes me feel I can take on the world with him beside me, sacchi 🙂
- … that travel shows are the best to beat your boredom and sleeplessness since you have suddenly turned into a nocturnal animal – I can’t thank ‘HOMP’, ‘Nirvana Travels’, ‘Royal Reservations’ and other such shows enough for keeping me company when Su is working and I can’t chatter away to glory and eat away even that little portion of his head which is now leftover 😉
- … that blogging helps beat the blues anytime and that this space welcomes you back with the same warmth every time you return 🙂
- … that what I am missing most at the present is that I can’t attend the Candle Light Vigil on ‘Kargil Vijay Diwas’, esp. when it also marks the first anniversary of our visit to Kargil last year on the day 😦 But am still keeping fingers crossed hoping that I will feel a little better and Su will *grant me permission* and take me there even if it means just sitting in the car.
Writing this much has made me realize I have bugged you guys enough for the day! So while I go browsing for some more travel shows to watch and hunting for some more of you who are awake and I can chat with, you have a nice time and please show me some love-shove in the name of comments here! Tata!:)