……. to make you feel good:
– A soothing dinner cooked by the sister , when you return home from a busy day at work.
– A mail from Mom which says ‘You are doing good work Putta, we are with you’ , a mail being a rarity at that.
– A silly surprise by the husband, who comes home 2 days before from his trip, esp. when you have been cursing him all through the previous day for not having found time to call you!
– A friend yelling out to you in the midst of something very important that he is doing, to point at something which can make for a cute WW pic.
– Another friend making an immediate long distance call, just because you left her a random message somewhere that you are feeling bored.
– A new life sprouting on that jasmine shoot you had planted sometime back.
Actually, at most times 🙂
So, what are those little things which make you feel good?