1) Tell us about three ways you express your creativity.
Err, I wud like to think so atleast 😛 😛
- Cooking and serving
- Talking counts? No? Then home decor 😀
2) Who’s your favorite character from a book, play, film, or other work of art?
Bhagat Singh! From books and films and ofcourse real life too – I used to have a poster of Bhagat Singh on my wall when I was in school 😉
3) What’s something you do really well that other people are amazed by?
I think I manage my time well between all that I want to do, or atleast people say so 😉
4) What are you shy about? Or, what situations do you find make you shy?
Who? Me ?!!!?
5) What was the best day of your life so far?
I would like to believe it’s yet to come!
Sooooooooooooo many days have been good, that believing the best is yet to come makes me feel there are more such days waiting for me 😀
6) What are the next five books you want to read?
Am almost about to complete Shadow Princess by Indu Sundaresan.
I think I will follow it up with Garden of Solitude by Siddhartha Gigoo, Rani by Jaishree Misra, A Princess Remembers: The Memoirs Of The Maharani Of Jaipur by Gayatri Devi [Thanks Prats]. So want to re-read Shantaram 🙂 Remember that South Asian Book Challenge! Ya!
7) Write about something you feel should not have been invented.
Ice-creamssss!!!!!!!!! Then there would be no question of craving for one 😛
8) What do you want to be admired for?
For having chosen the best of friends 😛 😛
9) What do you prefer listening to, music with lyrics or music without?
Depends – ‘Without’ when am sleepy, reading a book or relaxing on the joola.
10) Kant said thatwe require three things by which to measure happiness: someone to love, something we like to do,and something to look forward to.
Who do you love – My family and my friends
What do you like to do – Make them happy 😀
What are you looking forward to this year? – A trip to Rajasthan – I told Su yesterday and he took me to a nice Rajasthani restaurant 😛 😛 I would like to believe that was an appetizer 😉
11) Tell us about the day you were born.
Huh? It was a Tuesday and I believe they say ‘Tuesday’s child is full of grace’ 😐
12) Tell us about some of the things you experienced for the first time in 2010.
13) Describe what happiness means to you using just six words.
Being in love with your life 🙂
14) What’s the fastest you’ve ever driven, where, and why?
LOL! There was this time when Su had come home before we got married. His car broke down at home and since he had some urgent work and Dad had taken our car to work, we decided I would be dropping him on my Dio! And NEVER EVER was I used to riding pillion, esp. on my own vehicle 😀
Su told me just a few days back that I had scared the hell out of him that day and that he was praying all along 😉
15) Do you have a special, non-traditional cure for cold or some other illness? Share it with us.
Yup! Eat ice-cream when you have a cold! They say only thorns can remove thorns no?
And eh, I can vouch for the fact that chocolates cure stomach-ache!
16) If you had been born the opposite sex, what do you think would be different about your life right now?
Su would have been my wife [Ya! I am sure he would have been born a girl then because we are made for each other :P]
17) What’s the best thing someone could say to you right now,right this minute?
Let’s go for chai!
Oh the team-mates are actually calling me! Looks like all that I say comes true 😉
Beware people 👿
Do take this up as a tag and share your versions too. Would love to read them. Ba-bye!