** Idea stolen Inspired by Titaxy’s post 😀 Title copied from her .. hope u don’t mind T .. I just luved the idea 😛
- When a friend sends you a hand-made greeting with a beautiful poem written by her and better half wishing u happy times ahead. Thanks so much Shruti 🙂 Wud love to share the poem here. Will share a pic of the card as soon as I find a way to do it 🙂
No one can know just what you have lost;
No one can understand the cost;
But when you feel your energy drain,
Please count on us to help ease your pain
Let us help you cope with your grief;
We hope with time you will fell relief.
We can’t replace what’s gone,
But let our concern help you carry on.
We are thinking of you frequently
And praying for you, too.
If there’s something we can do,
Anything at all,
Think of us thinking of you,
And don’t hesitate to call.
Shruti, P and Lil’P
Needless to say, it made my day 🙂 Thanks so much Shruti for the warm gesture 🙂
- When you take out your pen-drive to copy some important data and find that all those pics from the Singapore trip which u thought u had lost with the stolen laptop and regretted that you should have taken a back-up as you usually do, are very much intact. So, that last post on Singapore which has been lying in my drafts will be up soon, as promised 😀
- When you have almost forgotten that there was supposed to be a certain lunch treat promised by ur team for the best code reviewer and have accepted that it was just Pedigree to make u do the work, and a mail lands in ur inbox which proclaims u as the winner 8)
- When a dear friend plans a trip to Hyderabad from Bengaluru just to grab her birthday gift spend some time with you, beating the Hyderabad heat and the boredom to travel alone! Welcome to hot and happening Hyderabad Pixie 😉
- When ur Mom calls you every single day/many times a day to tell you all what they have been seeing/shopping for during their vacation and ur Mom tells u that they have a lot of beautiful pics and she has even jotted down matter for you to share on your blog. Luv u Mom 🙂
- When a blog friend reads one of ur tags asking her to answer a few qs about you and decides to write an entire post on your friendship [Thanks sooo much Uma … u made my day :)] and another one says sweet sweet things about you [Thanks Nu .. u r a sweetheart 😀 ]
- When its been raining awards on you 🙂
Thank you so much Dido and Pixie [given to me on demand :grrr] for the cute Cuppy-cake award 😀
Now for the rules:
1.Thank the person that gave this to you
Can’t thank u enuf Darling Dido and Peculiar Pretty Pixie 😀
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List 3 things you love about yourself
- I love that I am full of energy and can easily strike a balance between all the work that I have to do and manage all of them pretty well. I just wish it will be so all my life! *touchwood*
- I love the fact that I don’t give up on a friendship or any relation for that matter easily, before being convinced that it has really seen ‘The End’. I try my best to ward off any misunderstandings and save the relationship.
- I try to look for good things in life rather than whining over what I have lost and try to come out of my gloomy moods @ the earliest, because I hate spreading it around. Must add that it helps a lot because Su is always his cool and cheerful self, even if the sky is falling on us 😛 😛
4. Post a picture you love (e.g a person you adore etc.)
Have already shared a lottt of pics here and I love all of them. Here’s one more 🙂
Hats off to them! We can never thank them enough for letting us have those sleepless nights while they skip theirs and keep vigil over the borders. God bless!
5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to.
I think 10 is a gud number. So, here we go 😉
6. Momo’s Ma
And now for the next one 😀
Thank you Varsh for the two lovely awards bestowed on a special occasion @ that .. her blog’s golden anniversary *Applause* . It was totally unexpected and a pleasant surprise 🙂
I would like to pass this on to
I would like to pass this on to my new blogger buddies .. new only in terms of time 😉 I am so so glad I found them 🙂
All that time I spent on cracking the Baby Shower puzzle was well worth it 😀
The next one if from Lavs, who brings a smile on my face by blogging about the antics of super-smart Jillu. Thanks so much Lavs for the award and also all those sweet words about me 🙂
Passing this on to:
Congrats to all the winners and thanks for reading through this longgg post … ufff! Btw, anybody here 😛
Proudly displayed all of them here 8)