One of my pet names in childhood was Kothi [meaning Monkey]. My mausi used to call me li’l monkey .. she still does [Disclaimer: Its patented by her n no one else can do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!].
N now, instead of calculating hw weird I am to do the same tag again, appreciate my creativity and patience 8)
1. What is your name: Kothi
2. A four Letter Word: KISS – Keep it Simple n Stupid – the mantra for our designs @ work 😉
3. A boy’s Name: Kempaiah [Red Man]
4. A girl’s Name: Komalangi – We hd a neigbour by this name when we were in school. The name means soft-natured; but she ws like Mogambo!!!!!!!!
She used to keep her hands on her waist n keep yelling @ kids when we were playing! We used to wantedly steal guavas from her house to irk her 8)
5. An occupation: Kaam-chor 😉
6. A color: Kelly green
7. Something you wear: Kapda 😉 Kooling glass 😛 KAFTAN
8. A food: Kulfi! Yum!
9. Something found in the bathroom: Kachra [filth :twisted:]
10. A place: Kochi 🙂 Time for another vacation I think 🙄 Saw only the airport this time!
11. A reason for being late: Kickboxing 😉
12. Something you shout: Kukkutte kurrrrrrr Dalambri gurrrrrr
We used to play this game in childhood where we tell people we want to share a secret with them and shout this way in their ears!!!!!! ROFL 😀
13. A movie title: Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna [Message for all of u :)]
14. Something you drink: Koffee [nt with Karan though 8) ] KOKAM JUICE
15. A musical group: Kingsmen
16. An animal: Koala bear
17. A Street name: Kuvempunagar, Mysore [Which hs become Paavan bcoz one gr8 soul ws born there 😯 Ahem :!:]
18. A type of car: Koenigsegg CCX
19. A song title: Kajra Mohabbat Wala 🙂
20. A verb: Kill 👿
P.S: I know u were all expecting Munanr pics but r seeing this silly-dilly post instead 😛 Sorry guys, been busy with work @ home n office n so cud nt do it :(. All I cud do now is play with this tag.
Munnar post coming tonight! Stay tuned 🙂