LONGGGGGG POST AHEAD!
Before u start cursing me, blame it on Kanagu who has bestowed this award on me ❗
I have to live up to his expectations and being unofficially tagged by Meira in her comment section [though I hv almost done the tag there ;)] decided this is the best way to accept the award. U ppl plsssss don’t run away 😈
8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
Errr… Cn the qs be 8 blogs or still better 80 blogs [Inifinity is better] I love to read 😛
The TV only plays the required background music for my date with the blog-world or for my cooking adventures in the kitchen 😉
Only time I realize that am nt seeing the pgm is when Su takes the remote to change channels 😉 😉
If I hv to pick:
1. NDTV 24×7 or CNN-IBN for News
2. Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs
3. India’s Got Talent
4. Discovery, NGC, Animal Planet – most of the time 😛
5. Tennis – no other channel allowed at the time of any Grand Slam, sometimes other tournaments too 😉
6. Cricket – usually only when India plays
7. Khana Khazana on Zee TV
8. Tom n Jerry 😉 😉
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Amma-Appa’s kitchen! Both of them r awesome cooks! I hv still nt been able to decide who is better 🙄
2. Home [Love thyself! Love what u cook; who else wud otherwise :P]
3. Dabeli wala on P.G Road, Hyderabad – Yum! Am gonna miss Dabeli big time when we get bk to Bengaluru 😦
The person packs it up n says ‘Ye lo; ek tumhare liye aur ek tumhare Shahrukh Khan ke liye :P’
4. Amore, Eat Street, Hyderabad for yummy ice-creams
5. Chats from the chat-man near office. He speaks Kannada n may be that makes him prepare them
all the more yummier when I go! Some of my colleagues call me when they wanna eat there only for the special treatment me thinks 😦
6. Time-pass kadlekai [groundnuts] in the Mysore Palace aavaran 😛
7. Rs.10 Pizza n Bun Masala in the roadside shop @ Malleswaram, Bengaluru
8. Churmuri sold on the banks of Hussain Sagar lake, Hyderabad in that cone-shaped paper packets!
Waise, if its abt restaurants, I can start a different blog for them altogether!
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Bank balance reduction – almost daily 😉
2. My feet were treated with a lovely pedicure … ahh nice to be pampered sometimes 8)
3. I had no fight with the autowala !!!!!!!!! If u r wondering, then its a miracle in itelf! If u wud hv read this post, u wud know 😉
4. Heard something interesting from Mom 😛
We celebrate Mangala Gowri Puja in this month to pray for long life n well being of the husband. There’s one li’l girl Monisha next to my Mom’s house 😛
N what she said left me spellbound! She is only gonna pray that she gets a husband who will take her to all SRK movies n her qs was what Puja do men perform to get a gud wife .. Smart na 😉
5. Got to know that one of my very close friends in Hyd is shifting base 😦 I still want to believe its a dream 😦
6. I ate yummy Dabeli … wow!!!!!!!!
7. Packing for my trip .. Gosh! Never ends till the last fraction of a second 😛
8. Lotz of shopping in the name of festival .. I love the festive season 😉 – Now u know where Point No.1 came from 😛
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Tomorrow Morning … Tea heaven Munnar beckons!!!!!!
2. Meeting my blog friends – I so want to meet someone soon and write a longggggggg post abt it 😛
*** Why do I see ppl looking for hide-outs 😯 ***
3. Ammana kai oota [Maa ke haath ka Khaana] 😦 Miss U Amma, not for the khaana alone 😛
4. Ganesh Puja .. Preparing delicacies, arrangements for the puja, having friends home for lunch – so much fun! Waiting to see the Khairatabad Ganesha idol which is the tallest in India! The form is gng to be
Mathsya Ganesh this time.Ganesh Nimajjan @ Hyderabad too is truly splendid!
5. Learning Malayalam from OG! Malayalam is a Spaar language. I had some Kalippu learning the same :(But Kidilam Guru EOG hs come to my rescue and is gonna take time out of his hectic Jwaolli to help me with it 🙂 Pls no Strikku in b/w Aliya 😯
From OG’s dictionary:
Spaar – Superb
Kalippu – Problem
Kidilam – Gud/nice ??? [think I learnt this from some comment section ;)]
Jwaolli – Work
Strikku – Strike
Aliya – Way of addressing 😛 [Some more gyaan pls!]
6. Visit Wayanad [courtesy Smithu] and have a yummy pakka Mallu meal @ Deeps place 🙂 7. Learn Crochet from Crafty and Music from Vimmuuu Mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm!!!!! Thatz his new mantra 🙄
8. Going back to Namma Bengaluru 8)
8 Things I Love About Winter:
1. Power cuts don’t matter much 💡
2. Warmmmmmm hugs 🙂
3. A cup of hot, steaming coffee cn never taste better!
4. Shopping for new woollen wear n flaunting them 😛
5. Eating Mirchi Bhajjis, Pakoras, hot-n-spicy chats ….. droolllllll ❗
6. Snow fall
7. No sweat
8. Avarekai season [One veggie I (Bangalore/Mysore/Hassan region people rather) love n almost all dishes @ home hv this as an ingredient)]
8 Words or Phrases I Use Often:
1. Che che
2. Ayyo Rama
4. God Bless
5. God Forbid
8 Things I Have Learned From My Past:
1. Give respect n take respect works!
2. Something may be difficult, not impossible!
3. Be Good n Do Good – thatz the most imp thing. If we can’t do any gud, letz nt do bad atleast.
4. All Work n Fun does make anyone dull! Go hv fun guys; don’t slog 😉
5. A hug from a loved one can indeed brighten up any gloomy day 🙂
6. Every cloud does have a silver lining ❗
7. Its not difficult to find true love.
8. Heaven is indeed right here on earth 🙂
Eight Places I Would Love to Go or See or Visit:
Around the World!:D
8 Things I Currently Need or Want:
1. A surprise from my parents – Khaash they cn land here 2mrw 😛
2. A visit to Valley of Flowers
3. Longggg awaited hike [What gud is the appraisal letter without this :(]
4. Hubby turned SAHH [Stay-@-Home-Hubby] for sometime. I want him to be home when I get back from work n welcome me with a bear hug 😉
5. Absence of issues from the field [Why do these products take a weekend break too n stop working *sob* *sob*]
6. Sensory Bliss @ Ayur care — Real bliss!
7. An ice-cream – anytime 😛
8. I so badly want to tag people on this one 8)
Well, has anyone reached here or is it ‘Run Away’ or ‘zzzZZZ’ state 😉
Thanks Kanagu for the two awards. Very nice of u to have taken time to write abt each of us!
Here is the other award 🙂
Thanks Lively for the lovely awards 🙂
May God bless all of U n Me too 😉 😉 😉